I want to introduce you to a device that will give you great security and convenience features for your home, does not require complicated installation, and costs very little (less than $40 at the time of this article) compared to the safety and features it provides. Let me explain what this wonderful, innovative, safety device will do for you and your home:
- You place the motion sensor in an area that you would like to monitor -- anywhere within 500 feet of the screw-in light dimmer unit.
- Use it for convenience, security and to save money - turns lights on/off only when you need them.
- Includes an ambient light sensor, so lights will not come on when there is ambient light (e.g., when it is daytime).
- You then place the screw-in light unit in your home into a standard lamp or light screw-in receptacle. Add your bulb into the screw-in unit - works with both incandescent and CFL bulbs.
- When motion is detected from the sensor you have placed, the screw-in light you have plugged in will turn on.
- Adjustable sensitivity, and you can control the timer length of time the light stays on when motion detected) from 5 - 60 minutes.
- Works with Skylinkhome suite of products, which include a number of wireless motion sensing and control products to add savings, security and convenience!
This gives you a great cost savings, convenience and security device, allowing you to trigger the light when someone approaches your home. You can use this in lots of different scenarios in your house - an office, living room, family room, bedroom, basement, laundry room, or other scenarios. Consider using multiple SkyLinkHome products, to control different areas of the interior and exterior of your home.
Click here to view detailed product information and price.
We have other wireless motion light products available. Click here to see a selection of wireless motion light products.